Tuesday 17 November 2020

 Tomte (gnome) fun:


Sorry for not posting recently, a lot has happened here.  My son has just moved out and it's been a lot of re-organising and losing myself in craft.

I've been addicted to creating with Chocolate Baroque's Tomte stamps.  They are just so adorable and there are so many ways to have creative fun with the little critters.

Here are some of my recent makes using them;



card one

 
For the above card I used Kraft card and punched two of the corners.  I used a Tonic die done with white card to contrast.  The centre image is one of the baubles from Chocolate Baroque, you can find it here.  The stamps were all heat embossed with white embossing powder.  You can find the tomte here.

Card two

For the card above I used the snowflake bauble stamp for the background using two different distress inks to compliment the pale blues and purple of the tomte.  I then added some purple wood effect paper behind a die cut and then stamped one of Chocolate Baroques christmas sentiments, which can be found here.


Card three

The above was made using the same die and colours for the tomte, this time I added punched flowers and added clear dew drops to their centre.


I will be entering the above into the following challenges;





12 comments:

  1. Oh, wow!! You used so well the cute CB gnomes, all your cards are really adorable and creative!! The kraft plus white combo works so well and I'm amazed by the second card, the snowflake background behind the frame looks fabulous and it's one of my fav colours combos! Also the last card with the wood effect and the flowers wreath is just adorable!
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, they have brightened my day no end x

      Delete
  2. The Tomte Gnomes and fun, I never do cute but enjoyed working with these. Both of your cards are lovely but I am very much drawn to the greens and purples, a colour pallet I always love.

    Many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate baroque again, love to have you join in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brenda, I've used those colours that much recently i've had to order pen refills lol x

      Delete
  3. Ah these cards are so sweet, hope alls well, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks, alway's enjoy creating with their stamps :)

      Delete
  6. Great cards - thanks for sharing them with us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, hoping to join in more of the challenges. x

      Delete