Tuesday 27 October 2020

 #supportsmallbusiness


This week I've been creating with products from the smaller craft business companies.  Especially in these unsure times our support means so much to help keep these places going.

The first creation is using stamps by the fabulous Chocolate Baroque, not only do they make such high quality stamps, they make stencils and many items to help with your mixed media projects.  Always fantastic advice and demo's from Lesley and the DT on facebook.


With all the stamps I used Versamark and gold embossing powder which I heated from the back of the card to give a bit of dimension.  It takes a bit longer but well worth it.  The lady is called Katya which can be found on the site above, along with the background stamp floral damask , sentiment  is artistic affirmations, and crackle stamp.

I will be entering this into the following challenges;


Other news;

I was so happy to have won the last challenge over at 'we love chocolate baroque.co.uk',  the random selector chose my entry which was a tag using more stunning stamps from the above company. #supportsmallercraftbusiness.

I have also been contacted by Papercrafter magazine for the reader's makes section and have submitted a card using stamps by Pete Simpson .... Artisan Design Uk.  So finger's crossed it will be in one of the issues.  Feeling kinda blessed at the moment.  

Remember if you can please show your love to those small businesses who truly put heart and soul into keeping us crafter's inspired and who continue to provide excellent service even during lockdown.






6 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen Katya done in all gold Tina, but doesn't she look just beautiful, thanks so much for joining us again this month at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love joining in the challenges, I'm sure Katya will be all colours by the time I finish creating with her, which will be never lol x

      Delete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and beautiful embossed image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete