Friday 8 March 2019

Progressive challenge

Scrapper's Delights March Progressive Challenge!

Am so happy to share with you my first creation for Scrapper's Delights.

The progressive challenge can be found on fb or on the challenge blog.  You can request the free image to work with.  We love to see what you do with the digi, whether it be just colouring or making a card/ tag etc.

The digi as always is so adorable and was a joy to colour (in fact I think I've made over 10 different things with it.  I hope you have as fun as I have had.



I love Anime/Manga artwork and this most certainly represents the style.  With Anime the hair carries certain meanings (the colour and style).  Brown hair –Brown (茶色 chairo) - these people are purposeful, proper, work hard to achieve a goal in life.  They hate criticism. It's so interesting as eye colour, certain hair quirks like a piece sticking out all have meanings.

Please pop on over to the Scrapper's Delights blog to see inspiration from the design team.


For more fabulous creations check out the digi store, you won't be disappointed. 

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card Tina. I did not know that the hair color has a meaning. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks Monica. It was my son and his girlfriend who informed me about the importance of hair colour and the style and gave me homework to read up on it lol... x

      Delete
  2. Thankyou so much for your comments, I hope to joing in more of the future challeges, any excuse to craft.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Tina. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Wendy, I'm hoping to join in more of the future challenges x

      Delete
  4. thankyou , I hope to take part in more of the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Irene, I'm looking forward to joining in more of the challenges.

    ReplyDelete