Friday 29 March 2019

Anime VIP deals

 Zodiac Arise


Scrapper's Delights have added to their images today, with a fantastic deal.  The chance to get an amazing 'Aires digi' when purchasing their Anime VIP deal.




Details on purchasing are here


There are many images to create special projects, cards, scrapbooking etc.

For inspiration please do not hesitate in visiting the design teams inspiration blog.

Here is my creation for the team.






I started first by creating a background using the good old shaving foam and inks method.  I chose to use 'picked raspberry', 'dusty concord' and 'blue lagoon' distress inks by Ranger.

I then coloured the stunning image using a mixture of pro-marker's and Copic pens to work alongside the ink tones.  There are many additional items with the image, I used some of the stars and some of the words that describe the qualities of an Aires person.  I added the words to die cuts of tags which were made with white card stock and purple cosmic scene card.  I added some sequins and other sparky embellishments to look like an asteroid field.

I hope you liked my card and that you will also check out the monthly progressive challenge that we run at Scrapper's Delights.. this can be done via fbhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/?epa=SEARCH_BOX or the challenge bloghttps://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/challenge-blog#/.  I look forward to seeing what you create using some of Scrapper's Delights digi images.

Happy crafting and colouring.

I will be entering this into the following challenges;






The embellishment sparkles and purple cosmic card were from here.



6 comments:

  1. Great design and I love the colors you've chosen Tina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much Anne, the image is just so gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks for your kind words, look forward to taking part in more of the challenges x

      Delete
  3. Hi, Tina! Thanks so much for applying for our DT at A Place To Start. I will spend some time tomorrow looking through your blog!

    The coloring of the image is fabulous and your execution of the foam and ink technique is stellar.

    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for taking the time to look at my work. I really appreciate it, no matter what the outcome may be.

      Delete