Friday 7 June 2019

New digi's release

V.I.P deal

Scrapper's Delights have a new V.I.P deal, when purchasing 3 of the digi's you get the Gemini image along with many extra's which can be used in your card-making, scrapbooking, journalling, mixed media projects.

Normally I just add a link to the stunning digi's, this time I'd like to show you them here direct.






Who wouldn't love to get colouring these?  You can find them here to purchase (individually or as the VIP deal).

I used the Gemini Anime digi.



I used some gingham card stock from craft stash, which was matted onto white card.  The girls were coloured with coordinating shades using a mixture of Promarkers and Copics.  The wording is from Tim Holtz 'big chat' pad #TH93192,  the white leaves are from  Tim's funky floral 2 set #662701.  The flowers are a mixture of Dovecraft and from my craft stash.

For more inspiration please check out the Design Team's creations here.

We also have a progressive challenge that runs each month, you can check out the details in our facebook group.  As well as that we have a challenge blog
which also allows an 'anything goes' theme.

I'm delighted to say that my progressive card won a challenge recently. 

 I'm also delighted to announce that I am now part of the design team for '613 Avenue Create' challenge blog as well as 'A place to start'  challenge blog.  Plenty of inspiration can be found in all the challenge blogs, lot's of talented crafter's of all levels.

Finally before I get back to puppy duties I'd like to mention how excited I am that my blog is to be mentioned in 'Making Cards' magazine.  If you look at the right hand side bar there is direct link to the current digital subscription offer for the magazine.  (as at June 2019).  Well whilst typing this the newest addition to our family has decided to nap, so crafting can commence... happy crafting everyone!



I will be entering my card into the following challenges;

https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ 

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-93.html




2 comments:

  1. Hi your card is gorgeous. I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete