Sunday 3 February 2019

Simple stamping

Back to basics.....

Sometimes you get stamps that don't just speak for themselves, they shout!




Therefore I have kept the following creation simple. I ran some white card through with a stitched edge die. This was then added to a white card blank with adhesive tape, no depth needed as plenty would follow with decoupage.

Using 'blueprint sketch distress ink - Tim Holtz by Ranger. I used a dotty inkable from Bee Crafty Stamps to create a bit of detail to the card. I then stamped the flower by Paperbabe on the card and several times on a sheet of spare card, therefore I cut out several sections to decoupage, the same applied to the butterfly which is from Bee Crafty Stamps. 

The first layer after the base was attached with foam pads, then I used pinflair glue gel.  A top tip was to edge cut out parts using some of the ink therefore covering any white edges. 

I will be entering this into the following challenges;

https://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-all-things-bright-and-beautiful.html?fbclid=IwAR3SaXfw2SFAG33URYLn9OvyUiqtfa83V-xWHGGSycw_zrRTfhHMBScXDXw

https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR2uwfuRqvg9mZ0rlstMWFA83GphDXYp2Z_R4jL7A1KuZkFTfPSmwW8BKIQ


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely true Tina. And your card is stunning! Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much for your comments , I love re-visiting older purchases and bringing them into more recent makes x

      Delete
  2. I love the card that you've made and Blueprint Sketch is one of my favourite Distress ink colours. I really like to see cards made just using a single colour and this one is superb, with great dimension too. It's great to see that you've used a Bee Crafty butterfly too as they are our sponsor this month. Thank you for joining us in our 'All Things Bright And BEAUtiful' theme challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou, I was excited to be introduced your group via the Bee Crafty group. I look forward to joining in in future challenges and being inspired by the dt makes. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty floral creation which looks stunning in the tone on tone colours for our 'All thing Bright and BEAUtiful' theme at Stamping Sensations February challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much, I look forward to joining in more of your challenges now that I am aware of the group x

      Delete
  5. I love the simplicity of your gorgeous design, Tina. There's just enough texture in the background to complement that beautiful flower and the blue and white colour scheme is fresh and pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations. So glad you've found our challenge, hope you can join us again next month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for your lovely comments, I'm looking forward to joining in more of your challenges and being inspired by the DT and other crafter's who enter x

      Delete
  6. Beautiful card. Beautiful blue have you used. Also the stamps are very pretty.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks, I look forward to joining in more of the challenges x

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card Tina xx
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks for letting me join in the fun :)

      Delete