Monday 1 February 2021

 New Year, new creations;


Chocolate Baroque creations;

card number one


I've had a lot of fun using some of my stamps from Chocolate Baroque,  Such wonderful quality stamps and so flexible for cards, scrapbooking, multi-media projects.



The first card is using the gorgeous Katya stamp.  Must admit I've been using this stamp and awful lot.  I also used the background stamp called floral damask.  I inked the images using Versafine Clair tuxedo black. I then added some nuvo drops to make the gems on the earrings 3d.  The card is done purely in black and white for a challenge in the Chocolate Baroque facebook group.

Second make



Again I used the Katya stamp and floral damask stamp as in the one above this.  the extra stamp used was the crackle stamp that was added after i'd used distress inks on the card stock.  It was then layered onto black card to make it pop out.


I will be entering these into the following blog challenges;
https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/
https://lovetocraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/






11 comments:

  1. Hi Tina all your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Jackie, I appreciate you taking the time to look and comment :)

      Delete
  2. These are both gorgeous, but especially the colour combo on the second! So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love how you mixed Katya with the floral damask, both your card are absolutely gorgeous! The earrings and the flower on her necklace give a lot of dimension and add a special classy feel!! Black&white is just stunning and so effective, but love really so much the dreaming colours (a my favourite combo) and the crackle effect on the second one!
    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice for your kind comments, I think I may have a CB addiction... lol

      Delete
  4. Katya looks super in both colourways Tina, I love monochrome but equally the bold purples combined with teal.

    Thanks so much for joining in with out "Feminine' theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thank Brenda.. love how she is so flexible to try different things with her. Vintage, funky, arty...

      Delete
  5. Such wonderful colours! Thank you for joining our challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and striking piece of art. Thank you for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete