Sunday 13 September 2020

 No blogging in over a year!  How shameful of me....


Well here I go and show a few makes you may or may not have missed.  I took time off from crafting and ceased any DT work that I had.  Now crafting purely for fun and relaxation. 


I'm trying different styles of crafting and although late to the party have discovered the wonders of Artisan Design and Chocolate Baroque, both small family businesses with such genuine support for fellow crafters.



The card above is using papers from the A.B.Studio,  the lady image is a stamp by Prima. The stunning flowers and leaves are from Artisan Design and designed by the fabulous Pete Simpson, who you may have seen on Hochanda.  Coloured with Copic pens.  The stamps can be found on the link above.




 Simple make using black card for effect.  the die used is by Sweet Dixie, the flowers and leaves again by Artisan Design, as is the sentiment.




The above card is one I  have entered into the Artisan Addicts fb challenge.  (the theme being blue horizon).




The above was done keeping the tones grey and neutral, I used the Victorian tile stencil by Artisan Design and again used their floral and leaf stamps.  The punch used is an old one by Tonic Studio's.




 Finally the last creation is again using the Prima lady stamp and using a sentiment and the fuschia stamp by Artisan Design.


 I hope to be back blogging and adding more links soon... thank you for catching up with me.


I have entered the above into the following challenges;


https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous. Crafting for fun is just what it is all about. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, must admit without deadlines I can enjoy to craft. Thanks also for the beautiful comment x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous selection of cards -great colouring and love all the stamp and papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete