Friday 3 May 2019

Chibis

New release;

Chibi Gemini VIP

Before I show or tell anymore about the new release over at Scrapper's Delights, I'd like to share a sneak peek of a future release.... ready, steady. go...



If you are like me you'll be waiting impatiently for them.


The digi I used in my creation is the VIP chibi for Gemini which you can receive free as part of a special deal.



For this make I wanted minimal colours used which were done using Copic pens.  Under the lattice die I used the shaving foam and distress inks method.  The inks used were; 'mermaid lagoon' and 'cracked pistachio'.  I have added the pictures of the inking during and after, if you haven't tried this method you really should give it a go.  It's so much fun.


Above is shaving foam spritzed and droplets of ink added, then using a knitting needle or similar shape just add swirls.  Press some card lightly onto the foam ensuring overall contact.  When you lift the card up you will probably panic!  Please don't... use a ruler or piece of card to scrape the foam off and then see what you have created.




For more inspiration please check out the Design Teams work here.  Why not get creating now and enter the monthly challenge that we do over on our challenge blog.










I hope to add my card into the following challenges.

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-580-anything-goes.html

https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR36D0iJ5fdrXVnaCWKOk2V6s0YeGO50083J7tY9M8VPFmsnaFlSW6gtdFg
https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/p/the-rules_13.html

12 comments:

  1. Loving this card, great coloring and lovely background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina this is a stunning card. I love the images and the gorgeous background. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie for your lovely comments x

      Delete
  3. I adore these colours! Such a cute card. I dread to think how much mess I could make with this technique ��. I’ll have to try it one day though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments... go on... give it a go... messy is fun :)

      Delete
  4. Love the shaving foam technique. Looking forward to working with you at APTS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. psst more of that for my first blog with APTS.. :) thanks for visiting x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thankyou so much for your kind words and for popping by again, much appreciated x

      Delete
  6. Love your brightly coloured image Tina, colours are perfect and the background is just right. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks again for the kind comments. x

      Delete