Sunday 3 February 2019

WHOOPS.. no blogging for a year!

Altered attempt 1... lol

Thought I'd try some of the 'altered art' as I was inspired by watching a Crafter called Kasia.. you can see some of her work here . Kasia also sells some of her creations with a percentage going to a local charity, if you can support her please look.


I started this by covering a diary with a chalk paint (no expensive brand, just a sample pot from a DIY store).  The next step was another budget busting item pollyfilla from a supermarket.  I used an inkable (mask) from Bee Crafty Stamps to get a raised honeycomb effect.  The papers I used are by Tim Holtz from his xmas 2017.  It was painful, but yes I ripped them! Gasp ;).  I also used one of his paperdolls, poinsettia die, foliage die and the chipboard sentiment is one of Tim's. White gesso was added at the end.  

I hope that if you haven't tried to alter something that you give it a try, after all there is no right or wrong in creating.






No comments:

Post a Comment