Thursday 7 February 2019

Scrapper's Delights

Thought I'd share a make using an image that is part of a February progressive challenge . 





I chose some papers first of all from 'The Floral Fair Stack' by DCWV. There was plenty to choose from as it's a book of 180 pages of gorgeous 12x12 papers.  Therefore perfect for scrapbooking and cardmaking.

I chose three coordinating papers and matted them individually onto different sizes of white card.

I then used two flower dies and again coordinating papers, after they were cut I inked the edges slightly using Tim Holtz  'wild honey' distress ink. This was to just to help lift the flowers from the card.  They were also shaped slightly to give a bit of shape.

Using two of Tim Holtz foliage dies I cut some white card. These were positioned just under the flowers.  I then added some clear dew drops.

The digi image was coloured using promarkers in colours that would match the papers.





A perfect time to craft ... challenge










10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and love the wonderful bright yellows like a ray of sunshine, thanks such much for joining in with out 'All things Bright and BEAUtiful' theme at Stamoing Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much, so happy I found your stamping challenge group x

      Delete
  2. Your coloring of that sweet image is exquisite and I love all the layers and textures on your card. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Guest DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Kathy, your comments have made me a very happy bunny. x

      Delete
  3. A lovely card, your colouring is beautiful, I love her shiny hair

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks for your lovely comments, I look forward to joining in more of the challenges. x

      Delete
  4. This is as precious as can be, Tina! Truly a bright spot with all the dreary weather we've been having. I love yellow and it certainly pops against the black. Adorable image and lovely coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your kind comments, I look forward to joining in more challenges and in future to use one of the Aurora Wings images x

      Delete