Saturday 2 November 2013

TSC dig



I sooooo love this digi image that is available from the The Stamp Chef at ;  http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/Blog/  .

I used two shades of the fantastic Creata mirror card which I embossed with 'cogs' and 'crackle' folders, I also added a darker mirror card from Creata that was die cut into cogs.  The image was coloured in pro-marker's and the mini embellie pendant was a kind happy post gift from my sis Michelle Golding x

entered into ;  thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. great lovely embossing & colouring auntie <3 xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful zesty card xxx andyou know i love that Image hehe xxxx big hugs sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! Love the background embossing and cogs in the mirror card and the image is coloured to perfection! Love the organza bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking card, I love it :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ... Look at all that Mirror card its sparkles ... Thank you for joining in the Creata challenge and good luck . Hugs Caroline DT xx

    ReplyDelete