Monday 12 August 2013

New UK my besties challenge

Yaaayy it's time for another fantastic challenge over at http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/  .  This time the theme is 'circles'.  Below is my DT example following the 'circle' theme.


I've kept the design relatively flat (we all know postage costs these days).  I've put  basic blue card onto a card blank and then added some Creata double-sided card stock.

I've used two Spellbinder dies for the circles, some have been used around the edges to look like going off the page..

The main focus of the card is an adorable Sherri Baldy image that has been coloured in pro-markers.  The image can be found along with many more at; http://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy .

I've then added some flat-backed pearls and buttons that tie in with the colours on the digi.  The heart die-cut is from Creata's double-sided card pack.

I hope you like the simple look to this card, that is achievable by anyone... well I've proved that, I've made it ...

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tina, love the image and colours you have chosen, great work xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Avril, really appreciate you looking x

      Delete
  2. What a pretty card, Tina - love how you incorporated the circles, hun. Thanx for sharing at the Besties UK Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card with pretty pastel shades. fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card my lovely, great design and colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet . Adore it xx Thank you for entering the Besties Challenge and good luck . Hugs Caroline DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful entry to the uk besties challenge huni xxx

    thank you for entering

    love kerrie DT

    ReplyDelete