Monday 15 July 2013

New challenge for UK besties challenge blog

Another exciting week in craft world. We have our second challenge over at http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/.. pop over and join in the fun.  The challenge is using the colours pink, brown and turquoise with your fantastic Sherri Baldy digi.  Here's my example below.



I've made this card quite flat rather than 3d, the reason being although we love our crafting and being extravagant at times we also have to remember the postage costs :(.  I've done this on an 8x8 card, then used kraft card (Creata), spotted glittered card (Creata),  Pink large design peel-off's - yep you've guessed right they are also from Creata ,as is the die used for the heart border and the flower stamps which have been coloured in pro-markers. I've added two different spotted ribbons and two resin/wax flowers.

Feel free to check out the blogs of the other members of the Design Team for the UK Besties Challenge Blog :)
  
Have a fun crafting week everyone x

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours on this card, the peel offs are going to fall into my basket sometime soon and the digi is lovely :o) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol don't blame you Anne, I don't like peel-offs really but these are just fabulous x

      Delete